How To Hack INSTAGRAM & Facebook Accounts

awep49

awep49

criminal
LV

With this website you can hack facebook and instagram accounts
I use it to hack resell pages and sell them

Step One: Go onto shadowwave.info and create an account

Step Two: Copy the link of the website that you want to phish from that they provide

Step Three: Send it to your victim saying something like "omg i cant belive he did that" or something convincing enough for them to click on it.

Step Four: Once they enter their info, go to the "My Victims" tab and you will see their IP and combo!
ty

foggy523592

foggy523592

criminal
LV

Step Two: Copy the link of the website that you want to phish from that they provide

Step Three: Send it to your victim saying something like "omg i cant belive he did that" or something convincing enough for them to click on it.

Step Four: Once they enter their info, go to the "My Victims" tab and you will see their IP and combo!
hh

chapo013z

chapo013z

criminal
LV

Jhondurd3n

Jhondurd3n

criminal
LV

Awards

Ty

roropirro

roropirro

criminal
LV

ty

ItzsPixel

ItzsPixel

criminal
LV

suyali

suyali

criminal
LV

通过这个网站,您可以破解 Facebook 和 Instagram 帐户
我用它来破解转售页面并出售它们

[隐藏回复谢谢]
第一步:进入 shadowwave.info 并创建一个帐户

第二步:复制你想从他们提供的网络钓鱼网站的链接

第三步:将它发送给您的受害者,说出类似“天哪,我不敢相信他那样做”之类的话,或者一些足以让他们点击它的说服力的话。

第四步:他们输入信息后,转到“我的受害者”选项卡,您将看到他们的 IP 和组合!
[/隐藏回复谢谢]
我非常需要它,必须看到

TonyCharkas

TonyCharkas

criminal
LV

Thx

SirAlx

SirAlx

criminal
LV

Ok dude

About Us

CriminalZ Hack Forum is a cracking forum where you can find anything related to cracking. If you are looking for a great place to learn, make new friends, CriminalZ is your new home.

DMCA & Contact

Any DMCA takedown notice should be sent to this contact email: [email protected] We only respond and take action to plaintext e-mails. Do not send PDF or any other files.
Top Bottom